START YOUR CAREER IN HOSPITALITY BY COMPLETING YOUR RSA TRAINING!
AHA - AUSTRALIAN HOTELS ASSOCIATION
Official RSA provider (RTO 4748) approved by
WA RSA COURSE - NATIONALLY ACCREDITED
To serve or sell alcohol in WA complete our RSA Training and obtain an RSA Certificate. The AHA (RTO 4748) is approved by ASQA to deliver the nationally accredited Responsible Service of Alcohol (SITHFAB002) course. Register now to start your RSA training.
If you are a non-Australian resident on an overseas student visa you must only complete training with a CRICOS provider. The AHA is not a CRICOS provider and you cannot complete training with us. Visit http://cricos.education.gov.au/ for more information.
|MEMBER PRICE $49 STUDENT DISCOUNT PRICE $48|
|NON MEMBER PRICE $65 NON MEMBER STUDENT DISCOUNT PRICE $55|
WA RSA REFRESHING & BRIDGING COURSE
The WA RSA Refresher & Bridging Course SITHFAB002 is designed for individuals who have:
- Previously completed the nationally accredited RSA but may have completed it some time ago under an older course codes.
- Individuals who have previously completed the nationally accredited RSA in other States/Territories of Australia. The RSA Refresher & Bridging Course covers the relevant WA specific legislation and regulations.
By completing this course you are ensuring that your RSA knowledge is current and relevant.
Click the Register button to get started. Then select the RSA Refresher & Bridging Course from the course list on the registration page.
|STUDENT DISCOUNT PRICE $48|
LEADERS OF THE HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY
As the leaders of RSA and liquor training, the AHA(WA) ensures you learn the latest up-to-date course material. RSA Training is mandatory for all staff involved in the sale, service or supply of liquor. The AHA Responsible Service of Alcohol (SITHFAB002) course is nationally accredited and a unit from the National Training Package.
The AHA(WA) also offers a RSA Bridging Course for individuals who have previously completed the nationally accredited RSA in another State or Territory. The RSA Bridging Course focuses on Western Australian specific legislation and regulations along with providing an overview on the main principles of Responsible Service of Alcohol.
SIMPLE STEPS TO COMPLETE
- Step One - Register your details (an e-mail will be sent to you with your username and password)
- Step Two - Secure Login with username and password
- Step Three - Complete course content and assessments as required
- Step Four - Process payment online (credit card or PAYPAL)
PAYPAL payments - Important Note!
Please note that if you select to pay via PAYPAL you must have an existing verified account to pay through your bank account. Don't have a PAYPAL account? - click here to set up one - it's easy!
Your RSA Certificate will be e-mailed to you upon successful assessment and payment. A hard copy RSA certificate can also be mailed to you and can be selected in the payment stage.
ONSITE GROUP RSA TRAINING - FIVE (5) HOUR COURSE
The Australian Hotels Association WA's Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol (SITHFAB002) course is nationally recognised and a unit from the National Training Package. Training with the AHA allows you to train with the experts. Our fully qualified training consultants have years of extensive industry experience to ensure you receive answers to your questions and knowledge specific to your venue.
You will be able to demonstrate an understanding of:
Onsite Delivery Available. Please contact us for a quote
- Duty of Care
- Harm Minimisation
- House policies
- People it is an offence to serve
- People to whom service may be refused
- Physical and social effects of alcohol
- Juveniles on licensed premises
- Identifying someone who may be 'drunk' in accordance to the Liquor Control Act 1988
- Strategies to use when refusing service and conflict resolution
- Crowd controllers
While course dates and information are provided for your convenience on the AHA(WA) website and Training Calendar, please be aware dates and times may change. Contact 9321 7701 to find out more.
Providers of Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) and Approved Managers Course (Management of Licensed Premises MLP 1), leaders in hospitality training. (RTO 4748)